After the difficulties of planning, design and construction have been completed, does your trail project need a bit more attention to truly maximize its full potential? Then its time to promote the trail as a destination worthy attraction for tourists and the local community as well. The more you can assist a visitor with the planning of their next adventure, the better your chances to increase visitors getting to your destination. A positive experience will often times result in a return visit.
Through a variety of advertising avenues, Singletrack Trails assists clients with comprehensive project marketing of recreational sites, parks, trails, and wayside exhibits. Marketing avenues can include print media, trail signage, informational kiosks, maps, brochures and web content. Project marketing avenues can also include:
- Project branding through a trail logo or icon
- Help identify your trail project's local niche
- Cross promotion to a broad spectrum of trail users
- Special event hosting for the trail or system
- Develop feature articles for regional publication